Winds of Change - April Tarot Spread
April is a changeable month, one of transition. The weather is cooling down, and the leaves are changing! A typical April gives us some sunshine and also some rain. Summer is behind us, and Winter is not far away. Now is a good time to take stock of our achievements whilst letting the negative blow away. It’s also a good time to look at what we can change in our lives and what the winds of change might bring our way.
1. You at present, and any pressing issues or concerns you might have.
2. The North Wind— This wind is warm and gentle. This card speaks of love—think the warm kiss of a summer evening’s breeze on sun-kissed skin. This card represents the positive aspects of change and how it will affect relationships (including friendship).
3. The South Wind— This wind is strong, cold, cleansing, and brisk. This card shows either the changes you must make or the change that is coming, in stark reality. Change, whilst necessary, is not always easy.
4. The West Wind—This is the wind that brings with it rain, and in this spread, rain represents growth and opportunity or the benefits of change/the outcome.
5. The East Wind—The mildest of the winds, this card represents the emotional aspects that the change will bring.
B Y E M M A K A T H R Y N