Want to learn how you can create your very own magical Sigil?
What is a Sigil?
A sigil is a symbol. A symbol that represents a goal, desire or ambition that you’d like to bring into your life.
What you will need?
- Paper ( a few sheets)
- A distraction free place to work
- Allow some time, cant rush magical things.
How to create your own sigil?
- Create your quiet space - Your an do this by surrounding yourself with crystals, candles, incense and even a dictionary if you want to find/define the right words. I cant say this strong enough, but you need to be specific. You can ask for love, but love comes in many forms….so be specific and say a true love equal partner
- Quiet your mind and write down your goal, desire of sentence - Think of your hearts true desire? What is in your gut? What is it that you really really want?
- Strike out all the vowels - from your statement, word or sentence, cross out all the vowels. Vowels are A E I O U.
- Strike out duplicate consonants - (this is optional) Listen to your gut on this one. I sometimes do it and sometimes don’t.
- Rearrange all the letters until you have a symbol - This is the creative part. Arrange the letters to create a symbol. (samples below)
- Join the letters, have different size letters, have them upside-down - arrange them in any way, until you have created a symbol you are happy with.
What to do when you have a symbol and you are happy with it?
When you have finished and have a symbol you are happy with…..place the symbol somewhere you can see daily and instil the intent into it, each and every day.
(I usually place them on a bedside table or if i’m super keen - I take a photo of it and have it as my phone screen background)
CLICK HERE to find out how to perform a intent ritual here.